QwikForm Modular Formwork System
Innovative, modular, feature-packed, aluminium formwork system that provides significant advantages over traditional timber and steel formwork.
QwikForm is a rigid freestanding formwork system for use on steel casting beds, modular in construction, packed full of user-friendly features and available with a wide range of accessories. It suits a panel thickness from 150mm to 250mm.
- Saves significant time and labour
- Simplifies casting bed set up/checks
- Rationalises formwork stock
- Magnets in the base are easily locked down locating the unit in desired position
- Durable non-stick powder coating for easy stripping without release oil/surface preparation
- Reversible top and bottom profiles create either square or 12mm chamfered panel edges
- Robust aluminium top profile resists damage from helicopter
- Polyurethane bottom profile provides effective seal with casting bed
- Standard unit height easily extended with slide-on aluminium top strips
- Steel connector plates mechanically join QwikForm units end-to-end, maintaining perfect alignment
- Intersection piece forms right angle with adjacent QwikForm at any point, so no cutting required
- Steel end caps prevent concrete/dirt ingress, protect magnets and restrain top and bottom chamfers
- Accepts QwikMag high strength magnetic clamps to resist side wall pressure during pour
QwikForm Modular Formwork System (PDF, 1.96 MB)
|Panel Thickness (mm)||QwikForm Components Required|
|150||150mm Side Form + Standard Top Profile|
|175||175mm Side Form + Standard Top Profile|
|180||150mm Side Form + 30mm Extension Strip|
|200||200mm Side Form + Standard Top Profile or 150mm Side Form + 50mm Extension Strip|
|205||175mm Side Form + 30mm Extension Strip|
|225||175mm Side Form + 50mm Extension Strip|
|230||200mm Side Form + 30mm Extension Strip|
|250||200mm Side Form + 50mm Extension Strip|
Ancon is exhibiting at the 2016 NZ Bridges Summit on 1st - 2nd November in Auckland. The conference is endorsed by the NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) and we will be showcasing our BT range of threaded reinforcement couplers, our MBT range of bolted couplers and various Lifting Systems including our brand new EdjPro Narrow Anchor system.
Having recently identified issues with the performance of some batches of reinforcing steel supplied to us, we have introduced batch testing for all reinforcement used in combination with our BT coupler system in New Zealand to ensure compatibility.