Tension & Compression Systems
|Important: Our stainless steel tension system has a new name: Halfen Detan-D (previously Ancon 500)
Tie bars are increasingly being used in structures and buildings as an architectural as well as a structural element. Our Tension System range comprises two solutions which have been designed to meet the demanding aesthetic requirements of today’s applications.
- Free design software available
- European Technical Assessment (ETA)
- High load capacity
- Stainless steel and carbon steel options
- Bars from 8mm to 76mm diameter (depending on material)
- Choice of finishes
- Aesthetically designed forks
- Locking nut included as standard
- Full adjustment within fork connectors
- Visual check of correct installation
- Isolation supplied as standard with stainless steel systems
As a future-oriented, innovative company, Leviat focuses on the ever-changing requirements of the industry, and our latest development combines the portfolio of Ancon and Halfen Tension Systems to ensure we meet the individual requirements of our customers.
We are excited to announce the ICC Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) has issued the first appraisal report in New Zealand to Leviat for Halfen HZA Anchor Channels and HZS Channel Bolts.