Tension & Compression Systems
Tension and compression bars are increasingly being used in structures and buildings as an architectural as well as a structural element. Ancon Tension Systems have been designed to meet the demanding aesthetic requirements of today’s applications.
- Carbon steel or stainless steel
- Bars from 8mm to 56mm diameter
- Choice of finishes
- Aesthetically designed forks
- Locking nut included as standard
- Full adjustment within fork connectors
- Visual check of correct installation
- Isolation supplied as standard with stainless steel systems
Select a category from the menu.
Ancon is proud to sponsor two industry conferences this year and will showcase an innovative range of structural fixing solutions.
Ancon is proud to be a sponsor of The Concrete NZ Conference taking place in Hamilton, New Zealand, from 11th to 13th October 2018.