Tension & Compression Systems
Tension and compression bars are increasingly being used in structures and buildings as an architectural as well as a structural element. Ancon Tension Systems have been designed to meet the demanding aesthetic requirements of today’s applications.
- Carbon steel or stainless steel
- Bars from 8mm to 56mm diameter
- Choice of finishes
- Aesthetically designed forks
- Locking nut included as standard
- Full adjustment within fork connectors
- Visual check of correct installation
- Isolation supplied as standard with stainless steel systems
Select a category from the menu.
Ancon is proud to announce the launch of its new company and brand logos as part of its on-going evolution.
Ancon is exhibiting at the 2016 NZ Bridges Summit on 1st - 2nd November in Auckland. The conference is endorsed by the NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) and we will be showcasing our BT range of threaded reinforcement couplers, our MBT range of bolted couplers and various Lifting Systems including our brand new EdjPro Narrow Anchor system.