The following downloadable PDF design sheets and enquiry forms are available to help capture all the necessary project information we require to process your request as quickly as possible.
- Masonry Support
- Masonry Support Design Sheet (PDF - 119 KB)
- Order Forms
- Halfen Detan Rod Systems - Order Forms (PDF - 1.1 MB)
- Tension Systems
- Anchor Disc Cross Brace Design Sheet (PDF - 85.6 KB)
- Anchor Disc Cross Brace with Three Bars Design Sheet (PDF - 94.9 KB)
- Cross Coupler Cross Brace Design Sheet (PDF - 105 KB)
- Tension System Tie Bars Specification Summary (PDF - 47.3 KB)
From 9th November 2020, we will communicate with you as Leviat. Exciting changes have taken place in our business that enable us to provide you with an enhanced product and service offering, and strengthen our ability to meet your evolving needs in the future.
Shelf angle systems provides flexible, cost-effective design solutions for the support of masonry cladding and are designed to suit specific applications, taking into account loading, fixings position and cavity width.