- Published Articles
- Use of Toothed Anchor Channels in Seismic Regions (PDF - 1.24 MB)
- The Learning Curve: Accommodating Movement & Transferring Shear Load (PDF - 1.4 MB)
- Lockable Dowels on Aberdeen's new Emergency Care Centre (PDF - 324 KB)
- Moment Connections with Cast-in Anchors (PDF - 298 KB)
- Lockable Dowels on the Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne (PDF - 170 KB)
- Using Thermal Breaks in Concrete Structures (PDF - 391 KB)
- A review of recent developments in concrete connections systems (PDF - 347 KB)
- An Inventive Solution: Ancon Lockable Dowels (PDF - 904 KB)
- Ancon Lockable Dowels offer time and cost savings on a healthcare project (PDF - 2.17 MB)
- Dowels speed post-tensioning (PDF - 1020 KB)
- Bricks & Blocks: The Range Continues to Grow (PDF - 310 KB)
The Auckland and Christchurch offices will close at 12:00pm on Friday 21st December 2018 and re-open at 8:30am on Monday 7th January 2019.
Ancon is proud to be a sponsor of The Concrete NZ Conference taking place in Hamilton, New Zealand, from 11th to 13th October 2018.