- Published Articles
- Use of Toothed Anchor Channels in Seismic Regions (PDF - 1.24 MB)
- The Learning Curve: Accommodating Movement & Transferring Shear Load (PDF - 1.4 MB)
- Lockable Dowels on Aberdeen's new Emergency Care Centre (PDF - 324 KB)
- Moment Connections with Cast-in Anchors (PDF - 298 KB)
- Lockable Dowels on the Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne (PDF - 170 KB)
- Using Thermal Breaks in Concrete Structures (PDF - 391 KB)
- A review of recent developments in concrete connections systems (PDF - 347 KB)
- An Inventive Solution: Ancon Lockable Dowels (PDF - 904 KB)
- Ancon Lockable Dowels offer time and cost savings on a healthcare project (PDF - 2.17 MB)
- Dowels speed post-tensioning (PDF - 1020 KB)
- Bricks & Blocks: The Range Continues to Grow (PDF - 310 KB)
Ancon is proud to announce the launch of its new company and brand logos as part of its on-going evolution.
Ancon is exhibiting at the 2016 NZ Bridges Summit on 1st - 2nd November in Auckland. The conference is endorsed by the NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) and we will be showcasing our BT range of threaded reinforcement couplers, our MBT range of bolted couplers and various Lifting Systems including our brand new EdjPro Narrow Anchor system.