- Published Articles
- Use of Toothed Anchor Channels in Seismic Regions (PDF - 1.24 MB)
- The Learning Curve: Accommodating Movement & Transferring Shear Load (PDF - 1.4 MB)
- Lockable Dowels on Aberdeen's new Emergency Care Centre (PDF - 324 KB)
- Moment Connections with Cast-in Anchors (PDF - 298 KB)
- Lockable Dowels on the Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne (PDF - 170 KB)
- Using Thermal Breaks in Concrete Structures (PDF - 391 KB)
- A review of recent developments in concrete connections systems (PDF - 347 KB)
- An Inventive Solution: Ancon Lockable Dowels (PDF - 904 KB)
- Ancon Lockable Dowels offer time and cost savings on a healthcare project (PDF - 2.17 MB)
- Dowels speed post-tensioning (PDF - 1020 KB)
- Bricks & Blocks: The Range Continues to Grow (PDF - 310 KB)
Our primary aims are to protect our employees and the wider community, whilst maintaining service to our customers. Read about the measures we are undertaking here.
Ancon is proud to sponsor two industry conferences this year and will showcase an innovative range of structural fixing solutions.