To receive product alerts and the latest news by email from Ancon, register your details here.
- 05 August 2015
- Business Expansion in North Island (HTM - 14.2 KB)
- 20 April 2015
- Helifix Approved Installer Network | BowTie Seismic Design Guide Launch (HTM - 16.6 KB)
- 18 November 2014
- LinkPro high strength lifting loops | BT System meets NZTA Bridge Manual requirements (HTM - 16.8 KB)
- 08 July 2014
- Cost-Effective Seismic Upgrades | Lifting Clutch Range Extension (HTM - 14.1 KB)
- 29 January 2014
- Helifix Joins Ancon | New Website Launched (HTM - 14 KB)
From 9th November 2020, we will communicate with you as Leviat. Exciting changes have taken place in our business that enable us to provide you with an enhanced product and service offering, and strengthen our ability to meet your evolving needs in the future.
Shelf angle systems provides flexible, cost-effective design solutions for the support of masonry cladding and are designed to suit specific applications, taking into account loading, fixings position and cavity width.